A crown is a dental restoration that covers or “caps” a tooth to restore it to its normal shape, size, and function. Its purpose is to strengthen or improve the appearance of a tooth.
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- restoring a tooth when there isn’t enough tooth remaining to provide support for a large filling
- attaching a bridge to replace the missing teeth
- protecting a weak tooth from fracturing
- restoring a fractured tooth
- covering a poorly shaped or discolored tooth
- covering a dental implant
Crowns are made from several types of materials. Metal alloys, ceramics, porcelain, or combinations of these materials may be used. In the process of making a crown, the material often is made to blend in with your natural teeth.
New patients only. Insurance will be billed if applicable.
Schedule An Appointment
Why Choose Us
- Patient Financing Available
- Same Day Appointments
- Pain Free Dentistry
- Digital X-rays
- In-office Teeth Whitening
- Mercury-Free Fillings
- Invisalign Premier Provider
- Luxurious State of the Art Facilities
- TV's in Treatment Room
- Free Wifi while you Wait